I can honestly say that I will NEVER be over the fact that Adam McQuaid’s parents made him start playing hockey to make friends because he didn’t have any.
- His parents made him play hockey to make friends.
- He risks his life and his health because he doesn’t think he’s valuable as a player unless he plays rough.
- He scored the series winning goal against the penguins
- He’s freaking GORGEOUS
- He also did the playoff mullet in 2011
- He only played in 30 games last year but lead the team in penalty minutes for a lot of the season.
- And if he could he’d probably watch Netflix all day
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
If you think women can’t be “real” hockey fans, unfollow me.
Just because a person is a good actor, doesn’t mean they’d be good in any role.
But Meryl Streep though.
remember when david krejci told the media that we traded tyler for rick nash